So much has transpired in the past month and a half in my life... I have been given a new lease on Life - I had an angioplasty done on June 1 and even today am feeling so like a new creation physically! Thank You, Jesus!!! At one point - when the back pain I was experiencing was excruciating I remember saying to Him .... "oh Lord, help me to bear this for 3 more hours until I can get up; this is so minimal compared to what you bore for me - how can I complain..." He was there - in the midst of it all and I give Him all the glory for coming thru as I have!
I am adding to my "One Thousand Gifts" -
527. Awesome Praise and Worship time!
528. Wonderful Easter meal with family.
529. Hubby - 15 years of marriage
530. I'm so thankful for His Word - filled with His Thoughts towards me - telling me "who I am" because of Him! Hallelujah!
531. The pleasing sound of rain pelting down on us!
532. Indescribable Peace during the angioplasty!
533. Indescribable Joy in my recovery!
534. Indescribable Love for my Faithful Abba-Father!
535. Hubby and daughter - I love you both so much!
536. My friends - who carried me thru!
537. Psalm 36:5 - Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens and your faithfulness to the skies.
538. Psalm 23:1 - The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.....
May today be a wonderful day for you as you relfect on the goodness and gifts He has bestowed upon you! May you take some time to meditate on Him and give Him praise.
Blessings and Hugs!