picture

picture

Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to ‘This is the Day!'

I’m so glad you stopped by today!
I look forward to reading your comments.

My life has been blessed by a gracious and loving God.
I love Jesus and want to grow more like Him daily.

I desire for women to see themselves thru God’s eyes – to BELIEVE they have worth and value because God says so in His Word!
I want to see women become radical in their walk with Him.

My prayer is that you will be refreshed, inspired, and encouraged thru your visit here;
that you will KNOW how precious you are to our Heavenly father – and that your heart’s desire will be an ever-increasing relationship with Jesus Christ.

Blessings to you all!

Nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day.

2 Timothy 1:12

1 comment:

  1. We visited Nova Scotia a few years ago and we loved it there..friends with Rick and Annie Stivers in Boularderie Centre.
    Not sure why I felt lead to sit down and type in "how to increase faith" but then someday I will stop asking why to HIm.
    I have been sitting here receiving hope and strenth by your annointing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!