picture

picture

Friday, July 18, 2008

Your Word


Proverbs 4: 20 - 21
... pay attention to what I say;
...listen closely to my words;
...keep them within your heart.

Your Word – Gives wisdom -
Help me to hear You when You speak to me.

Your Word – Gives direction -
Help me to follow Your instructions to me.

Your Word – Gives correction -
Help me to hear You when you rebuke and correct.

Your Word – My life’s blood -
May my heart overflow with Your grace.

Your Word – My resting place

Fill my mind with thoughts of You;
with remembrances of Your grace and mercy;
Your forgiveness and love.

Help me Lord to be ever conscious of
the tactics of the devil;
Help me to be aware of my thoughts;
Help me Lord to give my mind over to you;

Fill me with Your love and let it spill out into all my relationships!

Thank You, Father – For loving me as You do!
May I be a blessing to You in all I say and do and think!

I give You praise! And I give You thanks!
I love You today!

(Romans 12; Philippians 4:4-8;
Galatians 5:16-26)

Written in October 2005 - by me!
His WORD never changes! Prayerfully, IT will change me!

Have a wonderful, refreshing weekend!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!