What a year it has been - with all it's ups and downs; comings and goings; births and deaths; laughter and tears.
I am still continuing to count my many blessings - and will do so til I'm gone from this earth!
Here are the final ones for 2010:
475. Providing me with a parking space close to me appointment.
476. Travel mercies for hubby as he goes to the City and back each weekend.
477. TUMS - when my tummy is upset.
478. POWER! when it seems to be going out all around us...
479. Family coming for Christmas.
480. Seeing Madison at her school Christmas Concert b/c of the "magic" of video cameras!
481. A wonderful Christmas concert at our church.
482. A beautiful cool moonlit night - can't begin to describe the picture of the moon, clouds and trees! Magnificent!
483. Christmas day - preparing veggies, listening to Amazing Grace, sun shining in, patio door open an inch or two!
484. Christmas dinner with all the fixin's - family around the table!
485. Sunny skies, and no wind!
As we move into a new year I pray that each of us will take a moment or more to:
- reflect on the blessings of this past year - even in the midst of difficult times!
- cherish memories of loved ones - those that are with us and those that are gone from us for a time!
- praise our Lord for who He is and KNOW that we would be nothing without Him in our lives!
- dream about the possibilites of the future - whatever that might be for each one of us!
- look outside of ourselves and see the needs around us, then decide to do something about them!
- choose to think on those things that are true and noble and pure and lovely!
May 2011 be even more than you have imagined it might be! Blessings dear friends -