Thoughts of gratitude:
360. crashing waves
361. rain washing the earth
362. a cool breeze
363. no humidity
364. that first cup of coffee in the morning
365. my grand-daughter's loving ways
368. blue skies and pure white clouds
369. fireworks lighting up the night sky
370. words of wisdom from a little child
371. new stampin' supplies
372. helping Madi make a few cards
373. playing UNO with Madi
I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders.
I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9: 1-2
Have a blessed day!