My list keeps growing!
514. Snow disappearing
515. Door open and chimes "singing" in the breeze.
516. Teddie running in the fields.
517. MoJo returning.
518. Faithful friends.
520. Multitude of spring signs everywhere: bird songs, flowers, peeps, sandals, pedicures, capris.
521. Knowing that HE is in the midst of my Life.
522. Women that I love! Lord, Thank You for them!
523. "Good days" - when fibro pain is minimal - almost non-existent!
524. Restful nights.
525. Opening the patio door to see a purple finch at the feeder and hearing the "rat-a-tat-tat" of Mr. Downy Woodpecker at the tree by the deck. (I was thrilled to get a picture of him!)
526. Calmness - no wind - after what seems like weeks of wind.
I am a blessed woman! And I give thanks for that!
I am resting in HIS midst today!
Monday, April 25, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
I had a revelation this morning --- as I listened to this beautiful song!!!
So often, I have used the words - in the midst - to describe HIS Presence with me in the midst of my daily victories and strugggles!
In this song the singer states... "I'm finding myself in the midst of You" ....
Oh! How those words hit my spirit!
How I long to be "in the midst of HIM"!
At a Loss for words!
Hearing His Voice!
Basking in His Presence!
- His Love!
- His Peace!
- His Strength!
- His Comfort!
- His Security!
- His Rest!
- His Joy!
Come, Sweet Jesus! May I find myself in the midst of You today!