picture

picture

Monday, July 14, 2008

God's Promises


To Never Leave Us Alone“
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” - Hebrews 13:5

To Heal Our Hurts“
I will restore you to health and heal your wounds.” - Jeremiah 30:17


To Be Found By Us“
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” - Jeremiah 29:13


To Deliver Us“
Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today… the LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.” - Exodus 14:13-14


To Forgive and Remember Our Sins No More“
I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.” - Isaiah 43:25


To Give Us Eternal Life“
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” - John 3:16


To Meet Our Needs“
I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.” - John 6:35


To Give Us a Spirit of Power, of Love, and of Self-Discipline“
For God did not give us a spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” - 2 Timothy 1:7


To Be Patient With Us“
The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.” - 2 Peter 3:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!