picture

picture

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

JOY!

Singing this morning....
"I've got the joy, joy, joy, joy, down in my heart..
where?
down in my heart
where?
down in my heart!"......

You get the picture...Right?

JOY - keen pleasure or delight; calm delight.

I am soooo thankful today for the calm delight I have in my Lord and Savior!
In the midst of all the "stuff" He has given me His Joy!
Praise His Name!

Determined to keep my focus on all those things that are true and noble and pure and lovely -
(Phil. 4:8) ...
The "joy stealer" isn't havin' any of me today!
Hallelujah!

May your day be filled with peace and joy in the Lord.
May the SON be in your heart!
Blessings sweet ones!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!