It has been a long time since I posted to "One Thousand Gifts"... so here goes!
444. Red sky in the morning
445. Times of energy
446. A completed project
447. A clean house
448. Little children dancing in church
449. Writing again
450. My puppy's big brown eyes
451. An impromptu lunch with friends.
452. HOT water!
453. At least 100 Canadian Geese in a field one morning.
454. The smell of Apple Crisp baking
455. PEOPLE - I'm a people watcher - love to watch their interactions with others
456. A busy "Winter Market"
457. Sun, cool temps, no wind!
458. Blessed sleep without waking due to pain
459. Baking muffins
460. Hugs from Madi Joy
461. Waking up every morning feeling refreshed!
462. Energy - and more energy -
463. Safety as I travel in a terrible snowstorm
464. Calm Delight in my Lord!
May your day be blessed with abundant joy and peace!
Resting in HIM,