picture

picture

Thursday, March 11, 2010

They Sang A New Song ...

Are you singing a "new song" today?
Or has it been a while since you've felt able to do that?
Revelation 5:9 ... "then they sang a new song."

I don't want to take this one verse out of context but I just have to say that its words thrill me!
A NEW SONG!
In GLORY!
With our SAVIOR!
Can you picture it?

The One who was slain for our iniquities [Isaiah 4:6]; the One who purchased our redemption with His blood; the One who loved the world so much that He went to the cross for the world - IS WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE!
HALLELUJAH!!!

In Chapter 5 of the Book of Revelation we are told how John saw the angels encircling the throne the elders and living creatures singing:
V. 12 "Worthy is the Lamb , who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"
V. 13 .... every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them singing:
"to him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be praise and honor and glory and power, for ever and ever!"

Dear ones,
O, my prayer for you today is that you are singing the redemption song here on earth today! And that you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that someday you'll be in glory singing around the throne!

As I sit here writing this and contemplating His Word and what HE means to my life, I receive a phone call that another saint has gone to be with the Lord! How sad I am for family and friends - but how my heart sings for him! He is now in the heavenly realms - no more pain, no more confusion, no more suffering! Singing a new song! Praise the LORD!

Blessings sweet ones,
Resting in Him,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!