picture

picture

Monday, March 29, 2010

Forget Not His Benefits

Psalm 103:2-6
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits –
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
The Lord works righteousness and justice for all the oppressed.

Whoa!
These words from the Word were part of my study this morning and they really hit me anew.
My heart is filled with thanksgiving to my Heavenly Father who has bestowed His benefits on me – such an undeserving one!
How I praise Him for His grace and mercy to me.
As you read these words and think on the message here I pray that your heart, too, will be filled with thanks and praise to HIM.

His benefits:
· Forgiveness
· Healing
· Redemption
· Crowns of love and compassion
· Satisfaction of our desires
· Renewal
· Righteousness
· Justice

Does that not thrill your soul?
Dear one, I pray it does!

Ask yourself these questions....
What does this mean for my life?
Do I reflect the glory of His benefits in my life?
How can I do a better job of doing this?

Be intentional - Make a decision to reflect on this portion of Scripture throughout the day; write these verses on a file card; carry them with you; read them often; make them a part of who you are! Fill your heart with His message to you! How blessed you will be!

Dear Abba - Father,
I give you thanks and praise for your benefits to us. May we never for a moment take You for granted. May we stand in awe of what You have sacrificed for us. May we realize how much You love us. And may we bask in YOU every moment of every day!
I thank You for Your forgiveness and redemption; for the renewal that You bring into our lives; for the healing, love and compassion that You bestow on us; for Your justice and Your righteousness. Praise You, Lord.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!