picture

picture

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Amazement

To be amazed is to be overwhelmed with surprise or wonder.
What does it take to "amaze" you?
  • a newborn baby
  • a toddler playing
  • a mom breastfeeding her babe
  • a lovenote from my grandchild
  • seeing loved ones exhibit HIS peace in the midst of trials
  • experiencing His joy in the life of a new Christian
  • witnessing the strength of God in the life of one who has lost a spouse
  • new flowers peeking out of the gorund
  • beautiful sights of nature
  • witnessing someone walk after being in a wheelchair for 4 years!
  • my husband asking me to pray with him!

These are just a few of the things that amaze me! Each one of these is because of God and His work in my world. Hallelujah! Praise His Name!

Luke 5:26 - Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, "We have seen remarkable things today."

Can you say these words today? I pray that you can; that you will stop, take a moment or two, look around you and be filled with awe. Don't let the trials and hardships, or busy-ness steal your joy in the Lord; or steal the peace that only He can give.

Blessings on you today sweet ones!

Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!