What does it take to "amaze" you?
- a newborn baby
- a toddler playing
- a mom breastfeeding her babe
- a lovenote from my grandchild
- seeing loved ones exhibit HIS peace in the midst of trials
- experiencing His joy in the life of a new Christian
- witnessing the strength of God in the life of one who has lost a spouse
- new flowers peeking out of the gorund
- beautiful sights of nature
- witnessing someone walk after being in a wheelchair for 4 years!
- my husband asking me to pray with him!
These are just a few of the things that amaze me! Each one of these is because of God and His work in my world. Hallelujah! Praise His Name!
Luke 5:26 - Everyone was amazed and gave praise to God. They were filled with awe and said, "We have seen remarkable things today."
Can you say these words today? I pray that you can; that you will stop, take a moment or two, look around you and be filled with awe. Don't let the trials and hardships, or busy-ness steal your joy in the Lord; or steal the peace that only He can give.
Blessings on you today sweet ones!