picture

picture

Monday, March 1, 2010

BLESSINGS!

A friend and I had an awesome weekend with daughter, her hubby, & granddaughter... did all sorts of "girlie" stuff. My heart just overflows with thankfulness for His Hand in my life!

190. Prayer - to a LISTENING God!
191 . Lunch with friends.
192. Safe and Secure while the wind and rain bombards us - Psalm 63:4-8
193. Being able to bless others with my "bounty".
194. February 24 - tips of spring flowers peeking thru the ground - WooooHoooo!
195. Seeing a Bald Eagle in the Valley! Awesome!
196. Safety on the road - in terrible rain!
197. Discovering "Cora's"!
198. Finding a "surprise" note from Madison when I arrived home ... "I love you, Grammie. You are a Princess."
199. Canada winning the GOLD in both Women's and Men's Hockey!
200. Quietness and Rest.

Thank You, Lord, for Your bountiful blessings to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!