For a number of years a committe of committed Christian women have put together a yearly Ladies Spa Weekend at our local Christian Camp - Camp Peniel. Women will come to this event from all over the province and sometimes from other provinces... so for some it is a yearly renewal of earthly relationships, as well as with our God! And for others it is the beginnning of new earthly relationships - and a new relationship with God!
Peniel means "face to face with God" - over the years many women have come face to face with God in this most magnificent place.
Of course, a Spa weekend would not be complete without lots of food, fun and pampering!
Here are some of my blessings from this past weekend:
421. Hugs, Hugs, and more Hugs.
422. The lake - like a mirror - not a ripple anywhere.
423. Sunshine and warmth on Saturday - after a week of damp cold weather - God knew!
424. A star-filled night sky with a 3/4 moon.
425. Worshipping with my daughter.
426. Interpretive Dance - Amazing! Her testimony thrills my soul!
427. Karen - travelling the journey of breast cancer - surgery, treatments, and all that entails. Asking us to allow her to have a great weekend, thus revealing all to us at the very beginning! Such a courageous young woman.
428. Young teens working together as a team to clean up after us; set tables; wash dishes; and join in the fun with a skit and a game.
429. Holding a 6 week old baby girl! Oh, it's been a long time since these old arms have held a baby. So sweet and so precious! A miracle from above!
430. Fireworks - Amazing!
I so enjoyed this past weekend... and hope to partake in many more of the same.
Blessings to all you sweet readers out there...
Praying for God's Hand to be on you and for His love and joy to be in you!
Resting in Him,