picture

picture

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Miracle of New Life!


I love this picture - this sweet little innocent babe being held in these strong, weathered hands!
A miracle for sure!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" Jeremiah 1:5
Oh my! He knows each one of us BEFORE we were conceived! How amazing is that?
Do you marvel at His love for you? His unfathomable compassion and grace?

Scriptures tell us that He even knows the number of hairs on our head!

As we hunker down and wait for Hurricane Earl to hit us with whatever he has on store.... rest in the knowledge that God is in control - focus on the miracles in your life - YOU being the main one. Give Him glory and praise and worship Him.

Blessings on you today!

Resting in HIM ----- *Ruthie*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!