picture

picture

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September Counting....

I am awed by HIS Presence around me.... His Peace and His Joy!
He Blesses me so.... me who is so undeserving of His blessings!
He loves me - He loves you!
I pray that you too may see Him everywhere!

410. A weekend get-away with the girls.
411. Learning to color with Copics
412. The most magnificent rainbow I have ever seen - a full arch; bright colors; so close I could almost touch it!
413. Church on the beach.
414. Apple pie and ice cream
415. Laughter - so much laughter that the tears flowed!
416. New babies
417. Innocence of children
418. Madi saying, "I love you, Grammie."
419. A good nights rest
420. God's Presence in the midst!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!