picture

picture

Monday, October 25, 2010

MIA!

I have been gone from blogger land for a month -
it has been a hard month for me ... physically, emotionally, spiritually....
for we know that when one aspect of our being is affected, the rest of us is too.
I'll not go into much detail,
suffice it to say that my health has not been what it was 2 years ago ...
actually it's been worse these past 2 months...

I am learning to live with chronic pain and troubled sleep - and all that that entails!
I am learning to say NO -
I am learning to ask for help; to ask for prayer.
I am learning that I am not "wonder woman" to everyone around me.
I am learing to live without guilt -
The guilt comes from not meeting our own expectations and the expectations of those around us.
And - I am learning that all of this is OK.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus" - Romans 8:1
Hallelujah!

And I'm still counting my blessings ....
431. my husband who loves me unconditionally
432. beautiful sunsets
433. a double rainbow - so vibrant and close one could almost touch it!
434. laughter with girlfriends
435. God's grace and healing power
436. my smiling grand-daughter
437. Madison's laughter!
438. watching my daughter be a loving mom
439. safety as I travel
440. morning coffee
441. Hot lobster
442. lunch with hubby and friends
443. Fall flowers from hubby
Psalm 18: 1-2
I will love You, O Lord , my strength.
The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, My strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my slavation, my stronghold
Blessings on you this day!
Hold tight to HIM!
Ruthie

2 comments:

  1. Blessings on you as you deal with your 'pebble.' Sometimes these 'pebbles' appear as 'boulders' ..... I know from my own experience. Nice to have you back. God bless .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Hopefully your pains will be more bearable...God has His arms wrapped around you always... Love, God Bless, My Dear sister ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!