I have a "singing heart" this morning!
274. Walking on the beach for the first time this season.
277. Lilacs in bloom - oh the smell! so awesome!
279. Fellowship with our Small Group.
280. Clematis in bloom.
281. Lupins popping up everywhere.
283. Seeing a little one "love on" her Nana.
284. Morning coffee
285. Momma duck and 4 little ducklings trying to cross
one of the busiest streets in the area -
people stopping to allow them to get across...
blesses my heart!
286. Strong hubby!
287. Being able to brighten someone's life.
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from Him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
He is my fortress, I will never be shaken.
Pslam 62: 1-2
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!