picture

picture

Monday, May 17, 2010

Freedom & New Life!

Freedom & New Life...
IN HIM!
HALLELUJAH!

I see Jesus all around me! I thank HIM for that!

The other day we heard a scratching noise in the kitchen. We used to have a wood stove there and have had it removed. Hubby covered the "hole" with somekind of Cap, I guess it is called. Any way... the scratching was coming from inside the cap... hubby unscrewed the cover, put his hand inside, and came out with a Starling... somehow she had flown down in there and was trapped... just like we get trapped in our sin. Scratching and fighting to get out - but we need a Savior - we need a rescuer! As hubby was this bird's rescuer so is Christ for us! Hallelujah!

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Hubby took the bird to the door, opened his hand, and away she flew!
FREE!
I can only imagine the relief she felt at this time!
I KNOW the relief I felt when I was saved!
Oh! the chains were gone! I'd been set free!

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed. John 8:36

Just yesterday we had a new calf born - a male - we named him Moses.
Here's a picture of him and mom...


We took a walk yesterday and everywhere are signs of new life - as well as in the pasture! Springtime is a time or renewal and re-birth ... I can't help but reflect on the New LIFE I have because of Chris't sacrifice for me! I am so thankful! Words can't express how I feel!

Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3

Take some time today to reflect on your new life in Him and the freedom that He's brought to you! Look for evidence of HIM in your daily walk! He's there! I know you'll find Him!

May your heart be joyful today - even in the midst -
Have a thankful, favorful day in Him!

Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!