picture

picture

Monday, June 14, 2010

Monday - again!

Here it is Monday again... where does the time go?
This past week has flown by for me -
I am so thankful that God shows Himself to me - over and over again - in the midst of it all!

Numbers 297 - 305 in my One Thousand Gifts list...
  • Fresh strawberries
  • Sausage burgers
  • Strawberry shortcake with friends
  • Watching Teddie (our Yorkie) run on the deck - thinking he's chasing the birds ... looking up into the air ... (I'm sure he's wondering why he can't get up there! :)
  • Accomplishing a task
  • The smell of freshly mown grass
  • A new kitten
  • Crossing things off my "to-do" list
  • Hubby's smile

Father God,

I thank You today for the joy you give me everyday. I thank You for the good things around me, for the people I love, and for those who love me. I give You praise for the freedom You have given to me - to every one - to choose my thoughts and thus influence my mind and my actions of the day! Praise You, Lord!

Help me to be aware of my thinking and to take responsiblilty for it. Guide me today into a place of joyful thinking - help me to live today in the moment and to keep my eyes focused on You! In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Finally, brethern, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever thigns are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy - meditate on these things.

Philippians 4:8 (NKJV)

Resting in Him * Ruthie*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!