picture

picture

Friday, February 3, 2012

You've Got Mail!!!!!

It's everywhere.... and I've bought into it! Have you?
E-mail; FaceBook; Texting; Twittering (I don't do this one); Blackberry; iPhone...
And on and on it goes!

Since getting my BlackBerry I have become aware of every time I get an email or a post on FB...
Along with all the "external" messages we get there is that INTERNAL stuff! The messages we tell ourselves - in our minds - daily.

Lately I've been thinking about all this in relation to the mail - the letters - HIS Written Word .... to me - to us! I don't get an electronic "ping" everytime HE sends me a note... IT IS ALWAYS THERE - for me to go to. What a BLESSING that is to me! Just KNOWING that - BUT - How much more of a BLESSING it is everytime I STOP, READ, MEDITATE, LISTEN to HIS mail! His Word!

He not only speaks thru HIS Word; He speaks thru HIS People; HE speaks HIMSELF! Into our hearts and our spirits!
Psalm 27: 8 ... My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me." And my heart responds, "Lord, I am coming."

Dear Ones,
Set the FB, BB, iPhone, Laptop, and all that stuff - set it aside for a while today. Listen for HIS voice, HIS whisper into your heart. Contemplate HIS goodness and Who He Is! Allow HIS Word to penetrate your spirit; to bring you Life!

This is my prayer for myself and for each of you as I REST in HIS Awesomeness and Peace!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!