picture

picture

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

REJOICE -

John 14:28 ... You heard me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. (ESV)

Philippians 3:1 ... Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. [KJV]

1 Thessalonians 5:16 ... Rejoice evermore. [KJV]

1 Peter 1:8 ... Though you have not seen him, you love him, and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy. [NIV]

Jeremiah 15:16 ... Your words were found, and I ate them, And Your word was to me the joy and rejoicing of my heart for I am called by Your name, O Lord God of hosts. (NKJV)

Psalm 28:7 ... The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. (NLT)

Dear Sweet Readers -
Are you rejoicing in the Lord today? HE IS in your circumstances! He will never leave you! He loves you more than you can ever imagine! He IS your strength and your shield; your portion and your protection! Let the truths of HIS WORD fill you with thanksgiving - fill your heart with rejoicing! and may there be a song on your lips - a song of praise to HIM!

Blessings on you all on this beautiful "day that the Lord has made"..... may your rejoice and be glad in it - Pslam 118:24

*** Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!