picture

picture

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Two Favors"

Proverbs 30:7-8
 
O God, I beg two favors from You;
Let me have them before I die.
First, help me never to tell a lie.
Second, give me neither poverty nor riches!
Give me just enough to satisfy my needs.
 
Over, and over, and over again...
God gives me just enough!
How thankful I am for His promises to me!
How thankful I am that HE loves ME!
Blows me away to think about HIS LOVE!
 
May you be blessed today!
Seek Him in all you do...
 
rather -
Join Him in all He does ...
and LIVE the difference that makes in your life!
 
Blessings, sweet ones!
I know I don't write here often -
I am writing all the time, however...
Compiling my writings for a study book!
God is good!
 
"For I know whom I have believed...."
Ruthie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!