picture

picture

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Show Me, Teach Me, Lead Me

Psalm 25:4 & 5 ...

My Bible is sitting open beside my computer - as it has since yesterday when I posted on http://rainbowkreations.blogspot.com/ I had made a card pertaining to Pslam 23 and posted it there.

Over the past 24 hours my eyes have been drawn to the Word as it sits there, and the focus has been on verses 4and 5... just as you see above. These verses have been my prayer over these hours...

Father God,
Show me Your ways, Teach me Your paths, Lead me in Your Truth and Teach me. You ARE the God of my Salvation and I wait on You all day long! Be Present with me Lord - all day and thru the night. Grant me Your Mercy; Give me Your Peace. I give You all the glory. Hallelujah! You are Worthy to be praised! I love You, Lord!

May these Words from our loving Heavenly Father speak to you today!
Blessings on all who visit here!

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!