picture

picture

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Jesus Revealed!

From the Holy Word of Our Lord!

.....One like the Son of Man, clothed with a garment down to the feet and girded about the chest with a golden band.
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
His feet were like fine brass, as if refinded in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.
And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.
I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forever. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death."

Revelation 1: 13-18

This is our Savior - Alive - Forever - in Heaven - and in our Hearts!
How can we not rejoice in this knowledge!
God's Word tells us that we have a Hope in Him - a Hope in Heaven!
That makes me excited! I hope it does you too!

Dear Ones,
I pray today that this Hope is alive in you - That Jesus is alive in you! He will be you Strength and your Shield; the Mighty Rock. He has empowered His people to live in Victory! He came to give us Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Strength, Victory, and so much more! I pray you have partaken of His Goodness.

Blessings on you,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!