picture

picture

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Oh, the Blessings He Bestows!

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything." Philippians 4:6


I am struggling here today to get this post to line up the way I have written it ... when I "publish" it blogger does its own thing with it... so i apoligize for the wonkiness of it all ... God knows my heart and I pray you will be blessed by the content not the way it looks!!!

More wonderful blesings -

576. The peace of a campfire
577. Pleasant conversation with friends

578. Pot-Luck!

579. A sun flower in full bloom

580. Spending time with hubby!

581. New life - the birth of a beautiful baby girl.

582. Camp Peniel - awesome placce - meeting God - face to face!

583. The sound of praises being sung to our Creator by 50+ women!

584. Crisp Fall air!

585. Testimonies of God's hand at work, all over, in so many ways.

586. A Baptism - in the lake.


Thank You Father for this beautiful day!

For the blessings that will be in it I ask You to give me eyes to see and ears to hear!

Have Your way and I will give You Prasie!


Have a sweet, wonderful day, dear ones!
Resting in HIM,


Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!