picture

picture

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The "Wheeler Saga"!

Ephesians 3:20
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think ..."

What a week this has been at Thousand Hills Farm! Hubby went out to jump on the 4-wheeler Monday morning to find that it was GONE! STOLEN! Sometime Sunday evening - when he used it last - and Monday morn it "disappeared". Actually it probably happened within a short period of time on Sunday evening - but that is another story for another time!

He was discouraged to say the least! This wheeler is his life-line to the rest of the farm... carrying feed etc. to the pigs and chicks, and closing the birds up at night and ... everything else he has to do around here! Immediately I began to pray - quoting the above Scripture to God - telling Him that I KNOW He is so much more than we even think or know about Him! Telling Him that I KNOW He can do amazing things - asking Him to create a miracle in this situation. For me, that miracle would be returning the wheeler unharmed so that hubby could use it. For GOD - that MIRACLE / MIRACLES was/were soooooo much more!

I have a group of praying women around me that I can call on at any time and I immediately sent out emails to them asking for their prayers. I was gently reminded by a couple of them to pray for the person / persons who had stolen it. Many times each day I would praise God and thank Him for what He was going to do - and told Him I was believing for a miracle! And asking Him, thru His Holy Spirit, to speak to those lost individuals.

Hubby told a friend that he "counted it all joy" - he gave it all to God to work out - and he continued on with his work with a joyful attitude. I don't think he even knows how much that means to me. I could see in his face and in his speech that he was "resting in God's Provision". What a blessing!

When hearing of this dilemma a gal who has a wheeler sitting in her barn - not being used - offered it to hubby until he could get another one! No questions asked - just "I know you guys are my sister and brother in the Lord - so what's mine is yours". How I thank God for her!

Already here were some miracles:
- My "KNOWING God is able" was settled even deeper into my heart!
- Hubby's "dependence on God" was deepened!
- God speaking to people to be the hands and feet of Jesus has been so evident in our lives!

But WAIT - another miracle is on its way!
- This afternoon around 5 p.m. we were "gifted" - anonymously - with a bigger, newer, better wheeler than he had! How awesome is the hand of God in the lives of those people who are obedient to His Voice! Oh My! Tears come to my eyes thinking of the blessing He has bestowed on us!

WAIT! - Another One!
- Less than 2 hours later the RCMP called and said they found his wheeler, abandoned on the old track, close to the next community down from us! Found it! Unharmed! How can that be? it can only be because God is at work! Hubby told our story to the Officer and he was amazed! You can be sure he will retell this story! Use it Lord, I pray!

Oh My ... And Yet Another One!
- We will "pay it forward" - hubby told the RCMP officer

that if he knew of anyone needing a wheeler for work around their property that we would give the lost/found one to them!

Are you sitting with your mouths open? I am! How amazing is this! It is like something you read in a book - not in our lives! OH! I am sooooo excited! God has plans - He will use this situation to speak to many lives - our family; friends - and others!

I Praise Him and I humbly Thank Him!
"... for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep What I have committed to Him until that Day." 2 Timothy 1:12

Dear Sweet readers -
I cannot put to paper the joy and praise and the full heart I have at this moment in time! I hope and pray you will get a sense of how magnificent our God is! That He does care about all the things in our lives - even such things as a 4-wheeler! I pray that this situation in our lives will help your faith to grow; that you will see the awesomeness of our Lord! And - that you will "LISTEN" for His Voice; that you will be obedient in prayer and praise!

I can hardly stand it - I just want to shout HIS Name from the rooftops!!! I so want "people" to get it"!

Holy Spirit - Minister to people - show people Who You are! Convince them of their need of You! Bring them to their knees in submission to You!

Blessings on you -
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!