picture

picture

Thursday, July 17, 2014

IF My people .....

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

IF ....... THEN

Did you see this? IF ... THEN ...
God is speaking to Solomon and I truly believe that these words are just as relevant for us today as they were then!

Did you notice that IF we
  • Humble ourselves
  • Pray
  • Seek His face
  • Turn from our sin
THEN He will
  • Hear from heaven
  • Forgive our sin
  • Heal our land
Praise You, Lord! 

HIS WORD - Just as applicable today as it was then.

I have been pondering this verse; crying in my heart for the state of our land; for the state of loved ones - 
I so want to be the person He calls me to be - don't you? It begins with humility - surrendering all of me to Him and seeking Him in every aspect of my life; getting out of His way so He can work; trusting Him in all!

Praying His Word will speak to your hearts today - 
Blessings and Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!