picture

picture

Thursday, August 28, 2014

HIS Creation

Psalm 104 is called a WISDOM Psalm as well as a CREATION Psalm ... the author expresses joy in the world as a creation of God.

Here are just a few of my photos expressing the beauty I see in His creation. And I sing praise with the Psalmist - "Bless the LORD, O my soul! O Lord my God, You are very great: You are clothed with honor and majesty."


"O LORD, how manifold are Your works!







"May the glory of the LORD endure forever; may the LORD rejoice in His works..."


"I will sing to the LORD as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being.
May my meditation be pleasing to Him, for I rejoice in the LORD."

Dear Friends,
I pray you will meditate on Psalm 104 in the coming days; 
give Him Praise;
Live with  a heart filled with gratitude and thanksgiving.
May He fill you with wonder at His marvelous works....
May He fill you with His Spirit as
 you love and serve Him.
Blessings, sweet ones!

"Bless the LORD, O my soul!
Praise the LORD!

In HIS Mighty and Marvelous name,
Ruthie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!