picture

picture

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Joy in the Lord



Nehemiah 8:13 ... The JOY of the LORD is my strength.

I read this quote the other day by Dr. Adrian Rogers -
"Every child of God ought to have a conscious, conspicuous, continuous, contagious joy. 
If you are not living a life of joy you are living below your privilege as a Christian."

Whoa!

This keeps going round and round in my head! 
Conscious -
Conspicuous -
Continuous -
Contagious -
JOY!

Is your joy - Jesus' joy in you - all of these things? If the answer is no, then the question needs to be why?

Take it to Him! John 10:10 tells us that Christ came to give us life and to have it in abundance. That abundant life is evidenced in exuberant joy! Regardless of our circumstances! Yes! Regardless of our circumstances!

My prayer for you today is that you are NOT living below your privilege. I pray you have put Jesus at the center of it all, and surrendered everything to Him!

Blessings on you, dear friends!

Ruthie
"for I know whom I have believed ...."

1 comment:

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!