picture

picture

Monday, February 22, 2010

Trust in the Lord...

How magnificent is the sky - I took this picture a couple weeks ago after the snow; the sun had come out! I just marvel at the sky and it's glory. I often think of the time when Christ will return - in the clouds. Maybe I'll be around - maybe I won't - but I know that it will be a sight to behold!

Psalm 62: 8
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge.

Dear loved ones - trust Him - He has a plan and knows what is best for you. He will be your strength and refuge... if you will let Him.

Father God,
I pray today for all those reading this... may we place our trust in You and not in any person or thing that we may have in our lives. Lord, we pour out our hearts to You in the quiet times; You know us inside and out; You alone are our rock, our salvation, our fortress and our refuge! We praise you, Father, and we thank You for being all that for us ... a needy people. Bless this day - may we be a blessing to those around us today.
In You Name,
Amen.
I hope you will spend some time today in Pslam 62... plant your feet there for a while - open your hearts to Him and let Him reveal to you that He alone is your "safe place".

Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ruthie - after a rather brutal day, I needed that reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!