picture

picture

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Asking for Prayer!

Today I am asking you to pray over me...
Heading to the city for some cardiac testing - Monday and Tuesday.

I KNOW God knows what is in store!
I KNOW it is in His hands!
I TRUST His provision for me!

For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have committed unto Him until that day!
2 Timothy 1:12

Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus for all generations, forever and ever. Amen
Ephesians 3:20-21

Blessings on you sweet ones!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!