picture

picture

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolutions - or NOT!

HEY!
Happy New Year!
2011!!!
WOW!
Do you make resolutions each year that you fail to keep?
I used to - but no more!
Now I find a Scripture that has spoken to me
and I do my utmost to implement that Scripture into my life -
thus into my character!
Here are my choices this year!
Yes!
CHOICES!
TWO!
They so go together!
Colossians 3:14
And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.
Colossians 4:6
Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.
May you approach this New Year
filled with determination
to be the person God created you to be!
Filled with His Spirit!
Living with Faith!
Living in Obedience!
Loving as He loves!
May God richly bless you on this journey!
Resting In HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!