picture

picture

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Praying Scripture

Dear Ones,
I am praying scripture over you today ....

Precious and Wonderful Heavenly Father,
I come to You today with thanksgiving in my heart for Your Living and Relevant Word!
For Your graciousness;
For Your forgiveness and love.
Not only that, Lord, I thank You for Your discipline, Your testing, and Your "taps on my spirit" (some of them not so gentle) when I need to be reminded of Your ways.
I am truly thankful that You are the God who is able to do
exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think!
Praise You, Lord!
Today I ask You to fill each of us with the knowledge of Your will
with wisdom and spiritual understanding.
Enable each one to walk worthy of You, pleasing You; being fruitful and increasing in the knowledge of You!
Lord, Strengthen each one with Your power
so that we may face our circumstances, whatever that is today, with Your joy.
Open our hearts, Lord, to be filled with thanksgiving ...
seeing beyond our selfish wants,
and recognizing Your Presence in and thru our lives.
May each one KNOW that You, thru Your salvation,
have given us the right to be partakers of Your inheritance!
How awesome is that, Oh Lord!
You have delivered us from the power of darkness thru the shed blood of Christ!
You have transported us into Your Kingdom!
I cannnot think of any better place to be than here, with You today.
You, thru Christ, have redeemed and forgiven us!
Praise You, Father.
Pour out Your Holy Spirit on Your people who are called by Your name!
May we become the ambassadors You have designed us to be.
May we shake off the trappings of this world and follow You with abandon.
Praising You and Thanking You,
In the Matchless Name of Christ,
Amen
Ephesians 3:20-21
Colossians 1: 9-14

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!