picture

picture

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One Thousand Gifts on Another Thankful Tuesday!

Here are more gifts I am so thankful for!
Are you keeping a list? I sure hope you are!

Your heart will be changed when you spend time being thankful for
the blessings you have received!


Be joyful always; pray continually;
give thanks in all circumstances,
for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1Thessalonains 5:16-18

40. Joy in the presence of other women - a time filled with laughter and good conversation!

41. The warmth of the sun on my face.

42. A day with minimal pain.

43. The peace of God filling my heart and my home.

44. The Holy Spirit's prompting.

May your day be one of peace and grace; filled with blessings galore!

In Him, Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!