1 Peter 1:2
I have been reading 1 Peter - a letter of encouragement - in preparation for some Small Group lessons I'm preparing. This particular part of verse 2 has resonated with me a lot these past few days.
Oh how I need - how I desire - HIS Grace and Peace in abundance!
- driving in heavy rains in a vehicle I'm not used to driving
- constant interaction with an almost 7 year old - whom I love dearly! - and a 4 month old puppy!
- a hubby who raises free-range chickens and turkeys (among other animals) - the turkeys in preparation for Thanksgiving which is this weekend ...and he runs in the house at 9 a.m. needing his cash b/c there are people lined up at the shop to buy their turkeys and he's trying to "feed the farm" and ......
- drivers who don't know or don't adhere to the rules of the road!
- grocery shopping - one thing I don't like to do!
- a puppy who still doesn't know to do his duties outside.... (I guess that's my fault)
- a phone that never stops ringing (b/c people want their turkeys!) :)
- and on it goes!
This is my prayer for you all as well! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend - and remember this - "There is always, always, always something to be thankful for!" Check out the label "one Thousand Gifts" - there you'll find the beginning of my list of 1000 things to be thankful for!Grace and Peace,