picture

picture

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Newness In HIM!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come.

WHOA!
I am a new creation!
Hallelujah!
My old nature is gone!
The new has come!
Praise the Lord!

My old nature ----
Oh! You wouldn't have liked it!
I didn't like it!

Praise God! Neither did HE!
He gave His Son to take my sin upon the cross - to give me a new nature!
How thankful I am for this!
May I never take it for granted!

2 Corinthians 6:1
As God's fellow workers we urge you not to receive God's grace in vain.

UHMMMMM!
What does this mean? For me?
I looked up "in vain" ... it means empty; without content, without result; useless!

Father God,
May I never take Christ's Sacrifice; Your Grace - for granted.
Your Grace changed my life!
Thank You, Thank You! I praise You!

Dear Friends,
If you have accepted Christ as your Savior then you have been given a new nature! You are a new creation! A re-birth has occurred! Don't let this be in vain!
If you have not yet accepted Christ as Savior, I urge you to do that today! Ask the Lord to fill you with His Spirit, confess and repent --- you WILL be saved. You will be a new creation! Tell someone what you've done!
Find some believers to fellowship with!
BLESS you, dear one

Thank You, Lord, for Your saving Grace!
Freely given to all who will receive it!
I feel to pray for those under the burden of sin - some so caught in Satan's snare that they can't ever see a way out.
YOU, LORD, are the way out!
Thank You, Jesus!
Praise You for that!

Have a blessed day! Filled with Peace and Joy!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!