picture

picture

Monday, October 19, 2009

Ta Da!!!!!

Have you ever said this?
I know I have.
I was privileged to attend a conference this past weekend with Liz Curtis Higgs as the guest speaker! She is so inspirational, and funny to boot!

Three of us shared a room Friday night... in the morning we were primping - as women do - and when I finished I said, "There. You're beautiful!" I often look in the mirror and tell myself that God sees me as beautiful even if I don't!

Liz said that the mirror is the problem - we look in it and we don't see what we think we should see - primarily because we are using something other than God's standards to measure ourselves by!
Ummmmmm!
What do you think?
Is this true for you?

She told us that "TA" in England is a way of saying "thanks"; and that "DA" is a term for "father".... So! Every morning we should stand in front of the mirror and say "TA DA" with arms raised towards the heavens .... thanking our Heavenly Father for creating us as a unique woman of God! Who lavishes His love on us! (I John 3:1)

So here I am today!
I'm saying "TA DA" with arms spread wide!
What about you?

Thank You Lord, for making me in your image!
Thank You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made!
Thank You, Lord for Your love and grace!
Praise You today!

Blessings on you, my sweet friends!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!