picture

picture

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Have You Done .....


Corrie Ten Boom asks - "What have you done today that only a Christian would do?"

I read this quote a few weeks ago and wrote it down - it's been beside my computer since then -
I am reminded to be different!
To not "fit in"!
To not conform to the world!
As I think back on yesterday I ponder "what did I do" .... was it conscious or unconscious?
Was it Christ-like?
Did whatever I did or said or didn't do or say, reflect Him to the world?
Did I show compassion, love, grace, humility, forgiveness, kindness to others - to my hubby?
Father God,
Help me to be aware of all that I do and say so that my life is an example of You to the world ... the world that so desperatley needs You.

May your lives be filled with His grace and peace today!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!