picture

picture

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"the ONE who sees me"

Do you know Him?
The "One who sees" you?
The One who knows every hair on your head?
The One who knows your heart?
The One who created you?

Genesis 16:13
She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: "You are the God who sees me," for she said, "I have now seen the One who sees me."

Hagar, an Egyptian slave girl of Sarai and Abram, had met with the Lord.
She gave God a name -El Roi.
Hagar had been rejected and mistreated by her mistress and had fled to the desert! It was there in the desert that she met with the Lord!

I've been in the desert at times... How about you?
What has your desert experience been like?
Have you met with the Lord?
Have you met God in the midst of it?
Have you discovered that He is with you and knows all about you? That He sees you?
What name would you give Him?

Refelct on this today and give thanks to the One who has redeemed you for eternity!

Blessings on you, this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!