picture

picture

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gifts, Gifts, And More Gifts!

Today I am thankful for :
90. Seeing God at work in the children's lives

91. Unconditional human love - how awesome.

92. Sunshine on my arms in November.

93. Roses blooming in November.

94. Restful nights.

95. Playful puppy.

96. Patio doors open (November 12) allowing fresh air inside.

97. Loving friends

98. Laughter of my grand-daughter

99. Hearing Madison's voice in a message - saving it and listening to it again and again!

100. Hearing my daughter say, "I love you, mom."

God has so richly blessed my life and I am so grateful!
Thank You, Lord!

May you too, find many things to be grateful for today!
Blessings on each one!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!