picture

picture

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"When He Came To Himself ...."

Have you thought about these words?
"When he came to himself"...
or "when he came to his senses"...
or "when he realized what he had done"...
or ....... you fill in the blank!
Have you ever been in a place where you finally "came to yourself"?
I'm sure you have! As have I!

Yesterday I looked out the window and this is what I saw!Buster was tied at his house; the pig had escaped from the little barn and come up to frolic with the dog. This is not the first time the pig has done this... these 2 are good friends! The pig escapes for "playtime" quite often! :)

Seeing this pig made me think about the prodigal son - how he squandered all he had been given by his father, ended up feeding the pigs, and wishing he could eat their food!
Then "he came to himself" .... and went home ... where he was forgiven and redeemed into the family.
Read Luke 15:11 - 32...

I am praying this morning for loved ones who need to "come to them selves"! For transformation and redemption for them!
Father - bring them to themselves - bring them home to You, I pray!

In Him,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!