Long story short -
Hubby's middle child fell on the weekend; has numerous broken bones; many surgeries ahead of her; decisions to make re. schooling and living arrangements; and so much more.... I so believe in the power of prayer! I have felt my spirt being lifted by the Holy Spirt in praise and supplication over these past few days! I am so thankful - because there have been times I've not known what to say! Even now - as I sit here typing - a part of me is in communion with our gracious Heavenly Father - how awesome is that!
Ephesians 3: 18
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit..
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
- safety on the road for all family members
- rest (for Jen and all of us)
- peace - God's peace - knowing that HE WILL bring good from tragedy
- vision - to see HIM everywhere - in the midst!
- healing - spiritual as well as physical!
- perseverance - to move forward according to His plan
- faith - to increase and overflow in our lives
- focus - on HIM - what He plans to do with each one of us thru this time!
- Praise - so many things at this moment to praise Him for
It is so hard to see her in such pain - but praise God that she can feel the pain - otherwise she would be paralyzed!
It is hard to hear her talk of returning to school soon - but praise God she will be able to do this at some point - but not soon.
Praise God she can talk and is not in a coma!
I am a thankful woman today! Even in the midst!
Please be in prayer for this precious young woman - she needs the Lord - may she find Him in this situation!