picture

picture

Friday, November 13, 2009

Seeking Him...

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
I will be found by you.
Jeremiah 29: 13-14
Today I am seeking YOU with all my heart;
I am asking YOU to move me aside and to let YOUR heart speak to me.
I am asking YOU to take all my opinions;
my judgments;
my desires;
my dreams;
move them away for a time so I can REALLY seek YOUR will!
So I can KNOW YOUR will!
I so want to hear from YOU!
I want there to be no doubt for me that it is from YOU!
Today - I pray for YOUR WILL to be done!
Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!