picture

picture

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Sweetness of A Friend...

Proverbs 27: 9 (Gods Word Translation)
Perfume and incense make the heart glad,
but the sweetness of a friend is a fragrant forest.

Thank You, Lord,
For the sweetness of my friends...
For the fragrance of them in my life.
You have blessed me - and I am grateful.

My mind goes to one who does not have any friends - her words.
Father, change her heart to see you in every day - to see You in every person You bring her way! I know you desire to bless her as You have done me! May she open herself to You!

I think of those who do not recognize the sweetness of their friends... bring them to the place where they understand the value of people - not things!

I thank You again - for Your love, Your grace, Your mercy!
In Jesus name, Amen.

Dear ones -
May your day be blessed with the frangrance of a forest!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!