picture

picture

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank You, Lord!

I am a blessed woman!

112. Safety while travelling on a dark, rainy night.

113. Undisturbed sleep

114. Seeing "crystals" on the trees as the sun breaks thru after a rain storm

115. Laughter of young children

116. A "bear hug" from my granddaughter

117. Warm weather in November.

118. Being awoken at 6 a.m. by my granddaughter crawling into bed with me and saying, "I love you, Grammie."

119. Brothers and Sisters who love the Lord!

120. Homemade "gingersnaps" using my mom's recipie - I remember her making these when I was just a child.

Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Blessings on you today, sweet ones!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!