112. Safety while travelling on a dark, rainy night.
113. Undisturbed sleep
114. Seeing "crystals" on the trees as the sun breaks thru after a rain storm
115. Laughter of young children
116. A "bear hug" from my granddaughter
117. Warm weather in November.
118. Being awoken at 6 a.m. by my granddaughter crawling into bed with me and saying, "I love you, Grammie."
119. Brothers and Sisters who love the Lord!
120. Homemade "gingersnaps" using my mom's recipie - I remember her making these when I was just a child.
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Blessings on you today, sweet ones!