picture

picture

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Alpha and Omega

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”
Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and Omega,
the Beginning and the End.”
Revelation 21:5-6

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,
The First and the Last,
the Beginning and the End.”
Revelation 22:13

Jesus was present at the creation of the world,
He will be present at the end of the world.
He is the One who is, who was, and who is to come.
(Revelation 1:8)

He is all-sufficient; all-powerful; all-knowing!

He is the source of all life! The fulfillment of all desire!

Hallelujah!
Praise The Lord!

May you rest in the truth of these words today!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!