picture

picture

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thankful Tuesday

THANKFUL TUESDAY!

Praise the Lord!
Sometimes I Praise Him quietly,
Sometimes, not so quietly!

He wants our praises!
Have you ever been to a sporting event where the fans were shouting,
clapping their hands, using ‘noise makers’ to cheer the team on ?

I have – and – I’ve participated in all these activities!
I believe God would be thrilled to see us respond to Him in the same way!

Psalm 150 tells us to praise Him with instruments,
with dancing, with shouts of joy!

He Is SO Worthy of our Praise!

Praise Him today…
Give Him your thanks for His presence in your life!

Meditate on Psalm 150 today.

Blessings on you as you give Praise to our Heavenly father!
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!