picture

picture

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

P E A C E

P E A C E

When you see or hear the word ‘peace’ what comes to your mind?
For me – I think of “rest”; “calmness”;
“absence of chaos”; “quietness”; serenity.

All those awesome attributes…
I am fully convinced that one can only have peace in their life when they are fully surrendered to our loving Father God!

Jesus spoke these words:
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
John 14:27

May your reflection on these Scriptures bring you the
peace that only He can give!


P – Pray - Psalm 5:2
Psalm 55:17
Philippians 4:6

E – Enter - Psalm 100:4
Isaiah 57:1-2
1 Peter 3:11

A – Acknowledge - Psalm 32:5
Psalm 51:3
2 Timothy 2:25

C – Comfort - Psalm 23:4
Acts 9:31
Isaiah 51:12

E – Encourage - Romans 15:4
Hebrews 12:5-6
Colossians 2:2-3

May your day be blessed with His PEACE!
And His REST!

Praying for you all, I remain,
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!