picture

picture

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

An Autumn "Thankful Tuesday"!

Thankfulness - IN all circumstances -
for me this means keeping my eyes on Jesus no matter the circumstances!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

76. Being able to offer quiet conversation and something to drink to a nervous lady awaiting a doctor's appointment.

77. NO humidity! A coolness in the air!

78. Sixty women Praising God / Praying together for a sister whose life has turned upside down!

79. Someone cleaning my bathrooms, floors, and dusting for me!

I am a grateful woman today!
I pray you are too!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how this post was encouraging to you! Please be nice!